Monday, December 3, 2007

New Blog Author on Deck...

I'm excited to get another woman onboard as a blog author. Hopefully she will post sometime this week or the next. I just found out she loves reality tv as much as I do, she was in the JHS Marching band, a member of Thespians and the French Club and she is also married to another JHS 1988 Classmate. She lives in Arkansas but not in Jonesboro. Care to take a guess who the new blogger is? I know she will keep you entertained. :-)

I'd love to have more contributors to the blog. If you are interested in posting from time to time, please email us and I'll add you as an author. And if you're reading the blog, please leave a comment, I know lots of people are reading! [One tip on commenting, you DO NOT have to have a blogger account, just post anonymously and leave your name at the end to let us know who you are.]

No comments: