Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Coach Riggs

I have to post a blog about having Coach Riggs for a biology teacher in 10th grade. I can't think of any teacher I would have rather had during a time that I am having to dissect something. Do any of you remember playing the "Who Gets the Dark Coffee/Spit Stain on Their Paper He Was Handing Out" game? When he would pass out papers, he would lick his fingers and, since he had been drinking coffee, would leave a stain on your paper. I remember comparing them with Janet Stallings. Also, he had the skeleton in his class that we would surround with food during the canned food drive. Not to mention the very old and scary Panchos cheese dip that was in his desk. I loved his class because he was just....so Coach Riggs! Any thoughts? Anyone? Anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Coach Riggs. I remember everyone having to take turns teaching his class. I think I had him first every morning, he was never there on time and would leave the class constantly to go who knows where. Karen