Thursday, January 24, 2008

Snakes, Whips & Skulls


Who's ready for the new Indiana Jones movie, "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" coming out in May? I love me some Indiana Jones. I've got the vision of the young "Indy" in my head, so I hope they sprinkle some cinema magic on him so he resembles the Harrison Ford from the 80s so I won't be too disappointed. They've already done some great Photoshop work on his movie poster. :-) What's you're favorite "Indiana Jones" movie? If you're a child of the 80s, you've got to be a fan of Dr. Jones.

3 comments:

Angie Stricklin Buhrmester said...

Really the first one was the best because I did not think I could ever see Harrison Ford as anyone other than Han Solo but Indiana Jones was HOT!! I hope this new movie makes him look just as good as the first!

Matthew Lewis said...

I really thought the first one captured the whole 30's and 40's serials. The other two were really good in their own right but the first one was the best I think. Not real sure how it will be seeing him again what 20 years later. He is a great actor but still. Kinda like seeing princess Leia reprising her roll in her the outfit from Jedi not sure if it would be the same if she did it today. :p

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm worried that when I see it, all I'll be thinking is, "Man, dude is OLD." :-) But sad to say, men age way better than females, so it probably won't faze me too much.