Saturday, June 21, 2008

Back from the storm; back to doing some bios soon

If you've been on this blog very often recently, you've probably noticed that I haven't posted a new classmate bio in a while. Two reasons for that: (1) I've been traveling a LOT the last couple of months; and (2) not everyone on my initial list returned my second tier of questions.


I still have one more JHS newspaper entry from 1988 to do and will plan to get some more bios up during the summer, maybe some shorter versions. Click on these names if you haven't seen the previous bios for James Lindeman and Blair Huckabee Dean.


In the meantime, speaking of the reunion's "The Storm is Coming" theme, here is some of what I've been doing in my blog hiatus: Chasing tornadoes with the Virginia Tech storm chase team. We had one especially close tornado intercept; I'm in the van up ahead if you watch the linked video, and I'm at the left in the inset photo , shooting this digital picture of the tornado crossing the road ahead in front of us very late in the day on May 22 outside of WaKeeney, Kansas.

Hope you are enjoying your summer!

No comments: