Tuesday, November 27, 2007

And then there were four...

I've wrangled another blog contributor to post to the blog. Here are some clues. This JHS Class of 1988 classmate was a writer on the Golden Times newspaper and co-founded the photography club at JHS (hopefully he still has lots of photos to share). He was (and probably still is) an avid videographer, owning a video business with two other classmates when he was in high school—I was even his employee (probably not a very good one). He was a member of Camerata singers and was in many drama productions at JHS including: "The Nerd", "Bye, Bye Birdie", "Two by Two" and "Frankenstein". He also has a remembrance of a run-in with the a legendary "wild man of the woods". Hopefully he will relay that story here again. :-)

3 comments:

Angie Stricklin Buhrmester said...

The "Bigfootergate" needs to have it's own blog. I think I still have that picture from the paper somewhere.

Anonymous said...

I"m John Works wife ,Angela,and this Bigfoot story came up at our rehearsal dinner.I would love to see the pic and to hear more about it.As you can imagine,John won't elaborate.

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela! Thanks for leaving a comment. I've got the newspaper clipping and I'll scan it in and put it in our "JHS Photos". I'd love to have John write a post about the story, but if not, Stephen Hester said he'd tell it. I hope John is reading the blog as well! Hope to see you guys in October!