Thursday, September 18, 2008

All Night Party

I know, it's been a while. Sorry! I have been addicted to Facebook and haven't had the necessary intervention yet! However, talking to my old high school friends on Facebook made me think about something that I needed to blog about....our All Night Party. I think I was more excited about going to that than I was about graduating from high school. My date for the party was John Bagnal. We went with Takashi Yoneta and Heather Hall and had a blast!! If I remember correctly, the night began with a dance at the Knights of Columbus Hall then on to bowling (??) and the movie. Everytime I see "Overboard" I think about that night. In fact, I need to add a quote from that movie to my favorite quotes on Facebook (Crackberry here I come) - but I digress. The night ended (or morning started) at Shoneys. The place was filled with friends and fun. What a great night! I'm anxious to hear your stories from All Night Party or what you did to celebrate our graduation!

3 comments:

Kevin Myatt said...

I went home for a break about midnight, fell asleep, and missed the rest of the All-Night Party ... :-( ... then worked my shift washing dishes at Western Sizzlin Steakhouse the next night ...

Anonymous said...

It's great to read about fun and lasting memories...I guess this is one I choose to forget...oh-well, we've all got them. I look forward to the all night party we'll have Friday, October 10 at the Cameron Farm. Sounds like it will be great fun and fellowship. BHD

Arkansas State University Jonesboro said...

We have a few college students online from college of Arkansas-State-University-Jonesboro and we love your blog postings, so well add your rss or news feed for them, Thanks and please post us and leave a comment back and well link to you. Thanks Jen , Blog Manager Arkansas State University Jonesboro.