Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Come Out of the Woodwork!

If you've been reading this blog at all and you went to Jonesboro High School at any point in time, or if you taught at JHS, leave a comment and say "Hi". Even if you've commented on earlier posts, leave a comment here to let us know you're there and if you're coming to the reunion in October!

[In case you were wondering, we plan to get information out about registration soon. Don't think you've been forgotten. When that information gets sent out I will leave a post on the blog. If you have any questions, please email: jhsclassof1988@gmail.com]

1 comment:

Charles Brinkley said...

I was waiting to see other comments before I left one. But I just checked back and saw 0 comments. I have signed up for the RSS feed so I get an Email each time a new entry is posted. Keep up the good work. By the way, regarding The Nerd, when I saw "You, Me, and Dupree", I thought there were ALOT of similarities with the plot of The Nerd.